Integrated Work Wellness (IWW)
Create an integrated wellness culture both among workers and in their organizations.
A Wellness Program consists of a preliminary stage, and a diagnosis, design and plannning/implementation stage through theoretical/practical and evaluation workshops according to the specific needs of the organization.
- Better quality of life, both personal and at work in different aspects of Wellness
- Better performance, productivity and work environment
- Better integration, loyalty, and cooperation
- Atraction and retention of talent
- Lower expenses due to health-related problems, absenteeism and presenteeism
- Generate among co-workers an upgrade scale as human/profesional beings, an indispensable tool in a new work culture.